We offer a full range of Corporate Finance services, from origination and execution of M&A projects through the execution of Debt Advisory and Capital Markets Advisory services.
We advise on all aspects of sell-side and buy-side transactions. 1602 is fully equipped to advise clients on transactions, ranging from auctions to exclusive one-on-one situations.
Our M&A services include advice on:
- Management buy-outs/buy-ins
- Strategic alliances/joint ventures.
Through leveraging our extensive network, insights and sector knowledge, we work proactively to originate ideas that help our clients to realize their strategic aspirations.
Contact Dennis van der Linde
Debt Advisory & Restructuring
The 1602 team has extensive experience in debt raising and structuring assignments.
We help to achieve the best possible outcome in structuring across the spectrum of debt products and negotiating the best conditions for our clients.
Our activities include advise on:
- Funding, fund raising
- Lender negotiations and lending documentation
- Debt Restructuring
- Private placements, mezzanine, alternative financing
- Refinancing existing debt
- Distressed and special situations
Contact Marco Groffen
Capital Markets Advisory
Our Capital Markets Advisory professionals provide independent and objective advice on crucial capital market judgments, while preparing for or going through an IPO or listing process.
Our activities includes:
- Project coordination
- Practical advice on the IPO process—helping facilitate the transaction and reduce risks
- Acting as a sounding board—on a range of key topics, such as the equity story, investor targeting, stock exchange selection.
Contact Lisette Spaanbroek