The highly experienced 1602 Corporate Finance team supports clients in strategic and financial projects, amongst others M&A transactions, divestment, raising equity, management buy-outs as well as valuation projects.
We advise on all aspects of sell-side and buy-side transactions. 1602 is fully equipped to advise clients on transactions, ranging from auctions to exclusive one-on-one situations.
Our M&A services include advice on:
- Management buy-outs/buy-ins
- Strategic alliances/joint ventures.
Through leveraging our extensive network, insights and sector knowledge, we work proactively to originate ideas that help our clients to realize their strategic aspirations.
Debt Advisory & Restructuring
The 1602 team has extensive experience in debt raising and structuring assignments.
We help to achieve the best possible outcome in structuring across the spectrum of debt products and negotiating the best conditions for our clients.
Our activities include advise on:
- Funding, fund raising
- Lender negotiations and lending documentation
- Debt Restructuring
- Private placements, mezzanine, alternative financing
- Refinancing existing debt
- Distressed and special situations
1602 provides our clients support for a range of disciplines that include strategic analysis, external growth program development, portfolio rationalization, valuation, financial modeling and other Corporate Development activities.
For companies, business units or divisions targeted for external growth, we can develop any of the following:
- List of prospective acquisition targets
- Analyses of targets fit to your existing operations
- Preliminary assessment and valuation of selected acquisition targets
- Financial modelling of an acquisition’s impact on your company
- Implementation strategy
- Execution of any part of the implementation strategy desired by the client
During times when your internal staff is extended, 1602 will take on Corporate Development projects on a temporary basis or will handle selected Corporate Development activities on an ongoing basis.